From work, to doing crazy stuffs, to having new crazy friends,
My life seemed to be fully occupied.
But at the same time, life feels so.. numb.
This feeling of being alone just won't go off.
Does everyone who had a breakup feels this way?
Well, I still believe in going on with smiles and laughters.
Even if its not the best, it still beats having a gloomy face all day.
And now I know, the ones who I truly need in my life.
Special thanks to my family and my best friends!
I really appreciate the effort for trying to save me from this dramatic change of me.
I promise, that I will be alright.
Because of you guys, bit by bit, I will slowly get up.
In this world we are living in, its just a blessing to have friends like you guys.
And Mum, I know, most of my drinking friends ain't true to me.
I will do everything to protect myself from trouble.
Many stuffs I have to be ready for,
First up, my driving license and my degree!
Having the weekends as my only free time is a big problem.
Partying and driving lessons, seriously just doesn't goes well together.
And also, waiting patiently for my degree application to get through.
If everything goes well, everything will start this July.
This gonna be crazy. But I have to do this.
Next up, BUNGEE JUMP.
Well, this is just something which I really wanna do.
I'm crazy.
Lastly,
Relationship.

I GOT NO TIME.
That's one of the reasons.
I guess I will have to find my way back to love, not easy.
Especially when from time to time, I still think of her..
Everything will still flashback..
Its been 5 months from that day,
From the happiest part of my life,
Though it hurts badly,
I didn't regret the decision I made.
I guess, love isn't easy eh..?
But because of her, I tasted true love, I tasted true pain,
And I grew up.
When will I get love again? I guess, I will never know.
I'm still afraid..
But still,
谢谢你,最熟悉的陌生人..
希望你过的还好.
Go on, because life is a fight. A fight for the ones important to you, the ones you are important to, and most importantly, a fight for yourself.




No comments:
Post a Comment