"What makes you so confident that you won't leave me?"
I know..because just the thought of it, is scary enough.
Because, I've got too used to your existence by my side,
And you became a important part of my life.
I've found a thousand reasons why we both won't work out, but the moment we kiss, i realise, i don't care anymore.
I know, you may have changed ever since he left you,
you can make all the guys around you go crazy for you,
things you do may break my heart again and again and make me go crazy.
I know, maybe your feelings are mixed up,
maybe i'm just one of a substitute for him,
maybe i'm just the only dumb ass whos loving you.
But i want to believe, you who once loved him so truly, this isn't your true self.
If one day you are ready to fall in love again, i promise it will be worthwhile, i'll be there.
If I'm just in your life to satisfy your lack of love, as long as you still need me, i'll still be there. As long as you smile, to me, its all worthwhile.
I'll be there..promise. :)



